About The River

Monday, December 19, 2011

In need of a quick Christmas Dessert?

I am posting this recipe again for you all. Just in case you are in need of a quick dessert for that Christmas gathering.

Peppermint Chocolate Fudge


2 cups (12 ounces) milk chocolate chips
1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk
Dash of Salt
1/2 teaspoon of peppermint extract
1/4 cup crushed hard peppermint candy
In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt milk and semisweet chocolate chips with EAGLE BRAND Sweetened Condensed Milk and salt. Remove from heat, stir in peppermint extract. Spread evenly in wax paper lined 8 or 9 inch square pan. Sprinkle with peppermint candy.
Chill 2 hours or until firm. Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in the refrigerator.


My friend Bobby Jean gave me this fun recipe. It is amazing fudge! It turns out so nice and smooth. I used Andes peppermint crunch baking chips for my top decorations. I used tin foil to line my pan, instead of the wax paper. It worked really well. Enjoy! Let me know how you liked it.

Merry Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the title and thought, 'I think this is like what Bobby made for us,' then read your post. lol Isn't it amazing! And isn't SHE amazing! Let's talk her into moving back to this area!!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!