About The River

Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday

January Birthday Party
We had a fun 60th Birthday party for my Aunt Sharon. My Mom made the cake. Look at all the help required to light the candles. Ha Ha
Almost Ready! A few more to go. 
Here it comes. Happy Birthday Sharon!
One, Two, Three...BLOW!
Happy 60th!
Today is my husband Jeremy's birthday. He is 36 today. The funny thing about the two of us, we never remember how old we are. Age just is not something we care about. We both are awful at guessing how old someone is. Most of my older friends, I have guessed them to be at  least 10 to 15 years younger then what they are. We look at the fun we have together and never worry about age. If you are feeling down about your age, think of it this way. When you are with us, we don't care how old you are. Let's just enjoy life together.
Happy Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!