About The River

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

IN LIKE A LAMB, OUT LIKE A LION?

What do you think? Did March come in like a lamb or lion. Guess what I think? Yes, a lamb. We had a high of 37 degrees. Felt like spring again.
Can you guess who this is? It is Atticus...he is four years old! This was a fun day for us. We visited our friend Kerri Peterson and received a great tour of their sheep farm.
Sheep! I love sheep. One day I hope to have some more sheep to call my own. I had a wonderful childhood raising sheep. I miss my two original sheep Molly and Dolly. I also miss my sheep showing at the County Fair.  Until then, I will dream, reminisce  and visit other people's farms.

1 comment:

  1. In like a pretty cold lamb, I'd say. LOL How nice of you to visit my blog, Carla! Thanks for making the comment on daffodils. Can't wait til they're up and smiling at me.

    I love sheep too. My favorites are from Yorkshire, although I love all sheep and wouldn't mind a few of my own.
    P.S. I'm your newest follower. :-)

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!