About The River

Thursday, September 8, 2011

80 years

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma
My Grandma Vida celebrated her 80th Birthday in August. We had a family party for her during Labor Day weekend. She had eight birthday bags, filled with 10 presents to open. Each bag was a theme, breakfast items, snacks, cleaning supplies, crafts.... she had her great grandkids to help her open. They loved it just as much as Grandma.
  My mom, my grandma's daughter, made the cupcakes. She made poppy seed, chocolate, coconut and yellow. The color of candle let you know what kind. We shaped them into a big 80!
 Family

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great birthday party. I bet she loved it! And I love those glasses!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful to be loved like that....and how special to have an 80th Birthday party! Love everything about it....

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!