About The River

Friday, September 30, 2011

Cain's Apple Orchard

Cain's Orchard is located in Hixton, Wisconsin. It is right off of I-94 and is one of the best orchard's we have ever been too. We picked Honeygold and McIntosh apples this year.  We also treated ourselves to grapes. They grow Van Buren Grapes, we loved them!
http://www.cainsorchard.com/
Cain's Orchard, located in Hixton, Wisconsin off of I-94


The apple pickers.
"Mom, I think I found something!" says Atticus
A bird nest.
Cain's Orchard also provides hiking trails. We took the one that goes up a big hill and over looks I-94.
You may recognize this sign from traveling on I-94.
Yum! We had a wonderful day. We picked apples and grapes. We love to shop the gift store too. They have Danish items for sale. Fun candy from Germany and other European countries. It is a great place and well worth the drive for us.
Enjoy the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!