About The River

Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day Camping

We will be taking a few more camp trips this year, we love fall camping. It is wonderful to take an all day hike looking at all the beautiful colors of the maples, oaks and aspen. Fall is my husbands favorite season. He is getting excited for bird hunting, hikes with me and the boys and getting cozy around the camp fire with hot cocoa after a long day.
Happy Labor Day
Enjoy this late summer season.
Happy Labor Day to you all, from me.

1 comment:

  1. Fall camping is my favorite. Lord willing, weather permitting, we hope to go on Sunday night for a few days. We're going to bite the bullet and camp at Big Bay State Park on Madeline Island which means the expensive ferry ride to get there. I'm hoping for no rain.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!