About The River

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Hobby...Future Business???

Ice Cream

 My new hobby, making ice cream.
I have wanted an ice creamer maker for a long time. I saved up and got one this late summer. I have had a great time making ice cream. I have made Peanut Butter for Jeremy. Peach, which is pictured above and we served it at my Grandmas Birthday party. This weekend I made Butter Pecan. I love it! They boys think I should open my own ice cream shop.
Mmmmm...I am thinking about it. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Looks so delicious. I did that a couple summers ago, making every type of delicious ice cream I could think of...and gained a few (?) pounds because of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you. Homemade tastes way better than store bought.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!