About The River

Monday, November 21, 2011

Cookies, Cookies, Cookies

Cookie Time
This year my mom and I started a new tradition, Cookie Weekend! The boys and I went to visit Friday through Monday. We had a great time baking!
Jeremy's favorite!
 Helping Grandma with the recipe.
 Time to decorate!
 Oh, Oh, an interruption! My sister comes to visit....she got a deer! So did her father in law! He got the big, big one, with the drop tine.
Clover and her deer!
Yes! It is snowing big time!! We were so excited! Get the Christmas music playing!
Back to work!
Have to sample!
The finished product.
Yum! The freezer is full! We are ready for Thanksgiving, Christmas and anytime company! Come on over, we have lots of cookies to share!
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Fun times! How well I remember those cookie baking days!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!