About The River

Sunday, December 4, 2011

December

December is my favorite month. I love December because my birthday is in December. Christmas is in December. December is pretty!! It snows in December. You see family and friends in December. On cold winter nights in December, you can have the tree light, the fire place blazing and a Christmas movie playing. 

Making December Pretty...
We have attended the Rice Lake Christmas Parade for 14 years! I love the creativity that they all put into it!
Christmas lights are so much fun. We usually go for a drive to look at lights with the boys. We also go to Irvine Park in Chippewa Falls and walk the park. It is amazing! I will post the photo's after our night out.
The following photos are from this years Rice Lake Christmas Parade.





Snow! Usually December brings the first snow fall. We received ours last night!
Happy December to you!
my birthday is December 12th! 12/12.....yes, next year 12/12//12!  I just can not help but be excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!