About The River

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese - a fun book. Jeremy had our family listen on audio recently. I am so glad he did. Because shortly after we listened to it,  we found out about a major change coming up in our lives! Our Pastor has decided to retire. We will be getting a new Pastor in April. My son Sam told me, I will never stop calling Pastor, Pastor. That is who he is. :-) Anxiety has hit me a few times this week. Prayer is required daily. Sometimes you need to reach out and ask for prayer too. This is one of those times.

1 comment:

  1. I like the title of this book. Sounds like a very good book to read when being faced with changes in life. I'll look it up...Also, I'll include you and yours in my daily prayers. I hope everything turns out well with the new pastor, I think it will...

    x-Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!