About The River

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things I hear

I have two older friends. One who can not wait to get out of Wisconsin, once the cold starts to creep in. I have another who loves Wisconsin all the seasons. One day in October, they got into a discussion about staying or going. I loved this...

"You should really go to the Gulf with us, you will love it"

" No, I like to stay, I enjoy the winters"

"Why? they are soooo cold!"

"Well, I do not have anything to wear! You do not want to see this body in a swimsuit! It looks better in long underwear!"

Enjoy your Day!

1 comment:

  1. That's funny. Good for your friend for sticking it out through the winter. If I could skip a season it would be spring. It's muddy and messy.

    On a different subject, we were at a friend's house on Sunday night and she had two rescue cats that she named Boo Radley and Atticus Finch. She found a home for Atticus but still has Boo.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!