About The River

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Easter Nest Treats

Easter Nest Treats are one of the boys favorite Easter treats. Yes, they are good. What a perfect treat to put with our little springtime chicks. Our Easter Baskets are almost ready for delivery.
Easter Nest Treats
  12 oz butterscotch chips 
1/2 c. peanut butter
Chinese noodles - we buy a bag and add to the mixture until we like how it looks
Melt butterscotch chips, add peanut butter and blend. Add  Chinese noodles and blend well. Form into nests on waxed paper. Add Jelly Beans or M&M's for eggs.   
Enjoy!


Put it all together, treats, grass and springtime chicks. 


You are ready to brighten up someones Easter Holiday!

1 comment:

  1. You had me at 'butterscotch and peanut butter.' Throw a little dark chocolate in there and it's my #1 favorite! Love the baskets! I'm afraid if I were at your house, you'd turn around to find all those nests completely empty of jellybeans. I rarely buy them because I have SUCH a weakness for jellybeans! lol

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!