About The River

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Making an Omelet

Do you make omelets? We do not. I do not know why we don't, because I think they are good. A recent visit to my Uncle and Aunts house included an omelet breakfast! My Uncle Paul gave me a lesson regarding omelet making. I hope to use my new knowledge and make some good omelets for my family.





Please share some of the goodies you put into making a good omelet or share tricks to omelet making.

Thank You from a new omelet making girl.

2 comments:

  1. wow...I'm impressed. Scrambled eggs are as good as I get...well sunny side up too. Once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We cheat. We have an omelet pan that I got an a garage sale. It would probably make more sense to make them in a regular pan so then we don't have an extra pan taking up room in the cupboard.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!