About The River

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Flicker of the Campfire

Flicker of the campfire, wind in the pines, stars in the heavens, the moon that shines, a place where people gather, making friends of all mankind, a place where all mans troubles are always far behind. So give me the light of the campfire warm and bright. And give me some friends to sing with or I will be here all night. Love is where you find it, I found mine right here. Just you and I and the campfire and the songs we love to hear!

Carla TePaske
I am linking up with Lori at Life, Love, and Laughter 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful campfire!! And what a fun way to spend a summer evening. I like to drag out my accordion to help keep the mosquitoes away. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture. I haven't been camping yet this year and your picture makes me itch to go. Did you write the poem? I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!