About The River

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Snow Day craft

The Weather Channel has Northwest Wisconsin getting hit by a big snow storm. We all say "Bring on the S.N.O.W!"

I know some of you are not so excited.
If it is because of shoveling...I have two young men to help me out, so I am lucky that way. :)

If you are cozy inside and would like to try a fun new project using canvas, a black sharpie marker and water color pencils. 

Check out our snowmen on canvas.  
 I am disappointed in my photo's, sorry.
Atticus created a Frosty the Snowman, with the black magic hat.
 I did an on the angle snowman. The boys thought this was cool.
   Sam created a stocking cap snowman.

This was a fun project. The boys love to work on canvas. We hit a bargain at Michaels not long ago. So it was an inexpensive craft as well.

Have fun creating!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!