About The River

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gorgeous Green

Spring is singing in Northwest Wisconsin.
Just over the weekend, our plants sang for joy and grew.

I love all the green.

Gorgeous Green
 
We have received several inches of rain in the last few days, I love trying to capture rain drops on the plants. 

Our rose bush...with rain drops.

Now a song has come to my mind...I must share

 
"Love is friendship set to music" Anonymous

" I meant to do my work today...but a brown bird sang in the apple tree. And a butterfly flitted across the field. And all the leaves were calling me"
Richard Le Gallienne

2 comments:

  1. It is a wonderful time of year. So much renewal.
    Hugs
    Earlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this time of year! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!