About The River

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Razzleberry Lemonade

Razzleberry Lemonade
2 12oz cans frozen lemonade partially thawed
1 1/2 cup Frozen Red Raspberries
2 T. sugar
2 Liter bottles of club soda
1 lemon

Blend lemonade and one cup raspberries and sugar in a blender 
 strain to remove seeds
Pour back into blender add 2 cups ice - blend until smooth

Divide between two - 2 quart pitchers - add ice and top with club soda.

Enjoy!
 
I know fall is in the air and we like to have something warm to sip. For me, after a beautiful Autumn hike, I crave something cool and refreshing. I made this recipe this summer, and loved it.
I plan to make it again, and put it in our thermos and say "Cheers" to all around me enjoying the beauty of Autumn.
 Reason's why I love Autumn....
Hiking! Colorful leaves...brisk breeze...sweaters...bon fires...blankets...
Hope you are able to get out and enjoy the beauty of nature.

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to write that down~ it sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing... and I love everything about fall! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy. My girls love lemonade. Glad you're enjoying fall. Our leaves haven't started turning yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That recipe sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing that and your beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!