About The River

Friday, October 25, 2013

On the Road Friday - Autumn in Wisconsin

Welcome, grab your sweaters, hiking sticks and canteen, we are going for a hike today.

On the Road Friday - Autumn in Wisconsin
 Yellow...this year the woods was a golden yellow.
 More of natures free gold.
 I am fascinated with mushrooms. Look how big this one is. A perfect umbrella for a toad.
 Some more  mushrooms peeking.
 The woods smelled so good, I wish I could capture the smell in a bottle. During cold winter evenings, I could release the smell while I am cozy next to the fireplace. I would dream of my next autumn hike.
 I found some red!
 Are you ready? We are going to hike into the secret tunnel of colored leaves.
I actually took this photo as we hiked out of the tunnel of leaves. It definitely looks like a mystical forest. An adventure is just waiting as you walk on to the path.
 An adventure indeed, Autumn in Wisconsin, thank you for coming along today.

Happy Friday!
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos! I love fall and all the colors. I wanted to thank you for stopping by, however, there's not an
    email addy. Are you aware you are a "no reply blogger" ? :) Anyway, thanks a million ~ I really appreciate it! I'm a new follower and look forward to getting to know you.

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!