Joyce asks the questions
We answer the questions
Click here to join the fun!
1. When did someone last suggest you 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell yourself to 'chill out'?
I am one of those people who thinks I need to get it all done today! So if I get behind on my To Do List, I start to get irritated. Over the years I have gotten better. I am making it a goal to Chill Out and just enjoy what I can get done in a day. Or take a break and just chill out, slow down and just chill out!
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt?
My husband and I both recently celebrated birthdays.
Our two boys presented both of us with homemade birthday cards with very sweet messages inside. My boys are growing up and the special times of sharing dreams always melts my heart.
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight?
My sister treated me to a visit to the Windy City for my birthday in December. It was both our first visits to the city of Chicago. It was a true adventure. You learn so much your first time visiting a city. We had a great time traveling on the city bus. Asking locals for directions. Learning you must make reservations to eat some place fun on a Saturday night. ☺ It was a true adventure.
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat?
One of my favorite recipes. Chocolate Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why.
Our goal as a family is to try and slow down and enjoy. And so far, we have enjoyed the symphony of HOME, family and friends.
We are aware of time management and how we have to manage our time wisely.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'?
♫♪ White Christmas ♫♪
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind?
Our friends. We are not originally from the area that we live. We do not have family that live close to us. Friends become important and a true treasure.
8. Insert your own random thought here.