I love reading Judy at Cranberry Morning when she answers the Hodgepodge Questions. I thought, why don't I join in the fun.
You can too, just head on over to From This Side Of The Pond
1. American Idol is back for a 14th season. Are you watching? Have you ever watched? If you were to audition for the show (or were made to audition), what song would you sing?
I have never watched American Idol. I will not be watching this year.
Sadly, I do not sing very well. And would not make the show.
2. Mark Twain is quoted as saying, "If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
So when did you last have to 'eat a frog'? Or two? How'd that work out?
This may not sound very pleasant. I am not sure if the plumbing in my house is bad or if my boys just do not flush the toilet right. I just do not enjoy plunging toilets. And this is something I seem to have to do often. YUCK!
I am the mother of two wonderful boys, Samuel, 14 and Atticus 12.
3. If you were going on safari, what is the number one animal you'd want to see?
4. January 21st is National Granola Bar Day. I know. Do you like granola bars? Chewy or crunchy? Your favorite flavor? How about regular granola? Let's exhaust this topic in honor of the holiday okay?
What a fun holiday to celebrate. I love granola. And I just won a giveaway from Lucy's Granola!
I will be posting more information about my win in a future blog post.
Extra Seedy Granola is a favorite of ours from Lucy's Granola.
We also enjoy Bob's Red Mill Granola.
5. If only__________________________________________.
If only my boys would flush our toilets slow and hold it down a bit. Instead of fast and in a hurry to wash their hands (they better be washing their hands) I would not need to plunge toilets!
6. You can add one item to your bedroom. What will it be? Keep it family friendly please.
A few more outlets. We only have one!
7. What is one thing you've enjoyed about winter thus far? If it's not winter in your corner of the globe, what season is it, and what is something you've enjoyed about whatever season it happens to be?
Cross Country Skiing
I love to cross country ski.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
"We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet. 'Even longer,' Pooh answered."
-A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh