It is time to do the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions
We answer the questions
1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
Tucked in tight.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
My husband is my best friend. We met when we were young but did not think much of it. During our college years I worked for his parents at the restaurant they owned. Jeremy was also working for his parents for the summer. We both were surprised how much we had grown up.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
My favorite ~ pink grapefruit
Least favorite ~ pink lemonade
Which one I recently consumed ~ pink grapefruit
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Friday and Saturday we went out to Cross Country Ski. I am always tickled to take an adventure with my family.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
During my visit to Chicago. My sister and I wanted to look like we knew what we were doing. My sister finally said, " I am going to ask"
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite tea right now is Meyer Lemon Stash Tea.
I am enjoying a cup right now.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
An unpublished novel by Harper Lee is to finally see the light of day, 60 years after the US author put it aside to write To Kill a Mockingbird.
My husband and I both love To Kill a Mockingbird.
Yes, we named our son Atticus after Atticus Finch.
I am so excited to read another novel by Harper Lee.