It is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What's the first image that comes to mind when you hear the word 'spring'? Which phrase best describes the season of spring where you live right now (today)-sprung! almost there, or still waiting?
I love daffodils. When I think Spring, I think of daffodils.
I want to believe Spring is here. It feels like it and we are loving it, 70 degrees today in the sun.
2. Bed, couch, stapler, garage door, computer mouse, recliner, flashlight, door knob...which household item containing springs most needs replacing in your home? Speaking of springs...did you ever own a Slinky?
My vacuum cleaner...the spring that is suppose to spring the cord back up, is broken.
Yes, I had a Slinky. And my boys have a Slinky. Our cats think the Slinky is fun.
3. March is Women's History Month. Share a favorite quote by a woman.
She said, "I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
4. What's a question that looms large in your mind right now?
When will the contractor be able to start our basement project.
5. Are you a sugar freak? By that I mean how much do you love sugar? With all the bad press sugar gets these days, have you made any efforts to reduce the amount of sugar you consume?
I do love sweets.
I am guilty of having a S'more with my morning coffee when we go camping.
I like my sweets in the morning.
Yes, for several years now, we have cut back on sugar in our home.
My boys will pick an Apple over a candy bar...most of the time. ☺
6. Would you rather have less work to do or more work you enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy doing.
I have some work I want to do, but not the time to do it, because I am busy with work I have to do that is not always fun.
7. Ever been to Texas? Of the top ten Texas tourist attractions which would you most like to see-The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk, The State Capital, Dallas World Aquarium, Padre Island National Seashore, Houston Space Center, Schlitterbahn Waterpark in New Braunfels, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Moody Gardens, or Galveston Island?
Yes, we have been to Texas. I have family that lives in Texas. We visited The Alamo, The San Antonio River Walk and The State Capital.
Fun! I recommend visiting The Alamo.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just love this quote and I had to share it again. Yes, I already had a shoe full of slush, but whistled while I continued my walk with my dog, Molly.
Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush.