Hello and Welcome, to the Fashion Statement Hodgepodge
Don't you just love those shoes!
It is Wednesday and it is time for the Hodgepodge.
Head on over and visit Joyce.
She asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. Did you make someone laugh yesterday? Was it intentional?
Yes, I made this goof ball laugh. He made me laugh too.
We are a family that loves to tease each other. So silliness is a regular thing at our house.
2. What's a simple question with a complicated answer?
Why does bad stuff happen? I have been asked this by my kids and I have even asked this question as an adult. I know the answer, sometimes I still ask why.
3. Rhododendrons or azaleas...you have to choose. Are either currently blooming in your yard?
I do not have either blooming in my yard.
I would pick azaleas.
4. May 21st is National Waitstaff Day. Have you ever worked as a waiter/waitress? How would you rate the experience? What was the best/worst part of the job?
Yes, I worked as a waitress. That is how I met my husband.
I would rate the experience very good, but I was also getting to know my future husband and having a real good time with that as well.
The best part of the job, were the tips. I worked at a Supper Club, some nights I came home feeling rich for a 17 year old. The worst part of the job was cleaning up the gross dishes.
5. What fashion trend for women should be outlawed? How about one for men?
For both, it would be the trend of...Lack of Apparel.
I am not into nakedness.
6. Name a writer who inspires you....now tell us why.
I have many writers who inspire me.
All of the above give advice of how to become a writer. Honesty, do not write like someone else, write like you and read, read, read.
7. What well known quote or saying sums up your plans for today or this week?
Plant four seeds in a row
One for the mouse and one for the crow
One to rot and one to grow
This weekend I will be planting my garden. If you are new to my blog, I am a gardener.I have a Fresh Cut Flower and Produce Stand in the Summer and Autumn months. The man in the last photo is my mentor. 86 year old Marv. A dear friend of mine and the best gardener I know! This will be my second year gardening with Marv at the Community Gardens.
The photos above are all taken last year during the planting time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thank you to all of our United States Military.
Thank you to all the men and women who have served our country.