It is Spring Flower's are Blooming Hodgepodge
You can join in the fun! Click here to join in!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. When is your next big deadline? What's it for?
I am happy to say, I do not have one!
2. May is National Barbecue Month. Do you prefer cooking indoors or out? What's the best thing about a barbecue? What's the last thing you cooked on an outdoor grill?
Yummy! We love to grill. The best thing when we grill, is I do not have to cook! My husband loves to take charge of the grill. He is a Grill Master! Monday night we had grilled chicken breasts with grilled pineapple. Yummy!
3. What is one thing on your "never again" list?
We were young and dumb when we bought the house we live in today. We did not take the time to take a LOOK at the house like we should have. Never again! Will take our time and NOT be pressured by realtors.
4. What's something that annoys you about people your own age? Something you love about your generation?
What is something that annoys me about people my own age? People who are wearing clothing that is not at all appropriate for our age! GROSS!
Something that I love about my generation, we are FAMILY oriented.
In 2011 "The Generation X Report" (based on annual surveys used in the Longitudinal Study of today's adults) found Gen Xers, defined in the report as people born between 1961 and 1981, to be highly educated, active, balanced, happy and family oriented.
5. Lilac, iris, hyacinth, pansy...your favorite purple flower?
I love them all!
6. Whats a song that always calms you down?
Johann Pachelbel - Canon in D Major
Four Seasons ~ Vivaldi
7. What's the last thing you donated?
We cleaned our basement before and after our basement wall project.
Go here to read about our basement wall.
We donated some Christmas items we no longer use. Some toys and sport equipment the boys have outgrown. We took a few items to our local ReStore, an electric heater and title from a finished project.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
If "Plan A" did not work, the alphabet has 25 more letters.