It is Wednesday, time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. When was the last time you relocated? Did you move yourself or leave it to the professionals? Are you happy staying put or is there a move in your future? Best thing about moving to a new city or town? Least favorite and/or hardest thing about moving house?
When was the last time you relocated? 18 years ago...we moved for my husband to start his career at Smithco West. Our family helped us move. It was a two hour drive from the community we were living in before moving to Cameron.
At this time, we are happy to stay put. Our boys are settled here with great friends, a supportive church community and a great little town to live in.
When we move I know I will enjoy visiting a new library, grocery stores, other little stores and learning about the community.
My least favorite thing is the packing and unpacking.
2. When were you last 'moved to tears'? Explain.
I had an argument with my husband. I was hot, tired and nothing seemed to be going right. I got angry with him, because he is to fix it. Right!
I cried angry tears during the argument and I cried happy tears after the argument.
3. Do you have rules about eating in the car...any forbidden foods? What's the last thing you consumed in your car? Your go-to car snack when traveling long distance?
We like to stick with simple snack foods, that are not too messy. We ventured off on a road trip this past weekend. Nuts, fresh carrots, fresh cucumber slices and graham crackers were all go to snacks.
4. Share a favorite song relating to cars and/or driving.
Life is a Highway
From the movie Cars
5. What's your most frequently visited drive-thru...Starbucks? the bank? the pharmacy? some other window?
6. "He who hesitates is lost"...would you agree? When it comes to making decisions do you generally act quickly or do you more often than not fall into the 'lost' category?
It all depends on the decision I am making.
When it comes to what flavor of ice cream cone I want, I more often than not fall into the "lost" category. So many good flavors to pick from.
I usually think about my answer.
7. When was the last time you got lost? Was it stressful or an unexpected happy adventure?
We were on our way to the Science Museum in St. Paul, Minnesota. Downtown is under road construction, we got lost in the city. We asked a helpful St. Paul resident for help. Yippee, he gave us perfect directions. We made it to the Science Museum and enjoyed the special exhibit, Journey to Space.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
|Soak in the last days of Summer!|