Welcome to the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. Are you comfortable with silence? If you're home alone, do you like silence or do you need regular background noise? Do you seek out times and places to be silent? What's your favorite place to find silence/be silent?
When I am home I like to have my music playing in the background. I like to have my favorite radio station playing Classical KUSC.
I do not listen to any sort of music when I go for my walk or xc ski. I like to just listen to nature.
I love to just sit and be silent by a body of water, Lake Superior or the Elk River are my favorite places.
2. October 28th is National Chocolate Day. Can't let that go by without a mention now, can we? Will you celebrate? How? Let's say you can have one of the following right this very minute... a cup of hot chocolate, a strawberry dipped in chocolate, a bowl of plain chocolate ice cream, or a slice of chocolate pie...what's your pleasure?
I love chocolate cake, brownies, chocolate frosting, dark chocolate, milk chocolate and homemade hot chocolate. Yummy! Right this minute, I would take a cup of homemade hot chocolate with whip cream.
3. How do you feel about blue jeans? Favorite thing in the world to wear or nope, don't own a single pair? How often do you wear blue jeans in a typical week? Do you own a blue jean jacket?
Love blue jeans.
Yes, I do enjoy wearing them. When I find a style or brand I like, I will buy two pair.
I wear jeans usually 5 times a week.
Yes, I have a blue jean jacket.
4. Are you superstitious? If so, in what way?
No, I am not.
I love hearing about baseball players superstitions, it just makes me chuckle.
5. If you had to come up with a costume using only things you have on hand right now, what could you come up with?
Black shirt and pants.
Cat ear headband.
6. What scares you a little? What do you do when you feel scared?
Walking in the dark. I am always looking behind me.
Having my husband hold my hand makes me feel better. When I am scared, I reach for his hand.
7. Perhaps today will be the day I ______________________________.
I finish a knitting project I have been working on forever!
8. Insert your own random thought here.