About The River

Friday, December 4, 2015

Candy Corn Thanksgiving

 Candy Corn Thanksgiving
Each Thanksgiving I create the table decorations. This can be a bit of challenge, because the decorations have to travel a good two hours to my parents farm.



  
A Candy Corn Thanksgiving
Using our own pumpkins (smile) I made up candy corn pumpkins.
 

 I sprayed each pumpkin top with white spray paint. I used a card board box to help balance the pumpkin. For the bottom I used yellow. I left the middle the natural orange of the pumpkin.


 Using some of my stamps I made up the place names and added them to the candy corn pumpkin.


Do you make up place names for your dinner parties?

God bless all those that I love;
God bless all those that love me;
God bless all those that love those that I love.
And all those that love those that love me.
From an Old New England Sampler
 

23 comments:

  1. I love pretty tags and cards! And I think I mentioned you on my blog this morning! You'll have to pop over and see! lol Holiday hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just toooooo cute! I love it. Look at you getting your craft on! I bet your family loved them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is just toooooo cute! I love it. Look at you getting your craft on! I bet your family loved them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Table settings and decorations are lovely ...

    Happy Weekend Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Carla. You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that's really neat. I need to grow some pumpkins next year....:)

      Delete
  6. So creative and festive! I love these, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is indeed a lovely table, very festive.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your candy corn pumpkins!! I like making place cards but haven't done them in awhile. What a lovely table!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carla, These are the cutest! How I love this idea! Hope you guys have an enjoyable weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Carla, this is so creative...I just love it! What a wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute, Carla, and you did a great job. I love that little prayer at the end!!! You all have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so creative and adorable. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very creative table decoration. I have decorated my table with a centrepiece but i never bother to use name tags. Just as long as dinner is tasty and on time and i'm a happy pilgrim.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are sooo creative and talented! What a wonderful table setting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have new email/blog address....this link should take you to the blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet and so so cute. The table looked so wonderful for your Thanksgiving gathering.
    Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fun idea! and the whole table and room are so homey.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are very sweet, and decorative, and just right. xoxo Su

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a delightful table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Carla,
    These are so cute and your table setting looks so inviting!
    I love the candy corn design on the tags!
    I hope you are having a wonderful week!
    Hugs, Kimberley

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a clever idea, Carla. The table looks lovely for Thanksgiving. :)

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...