It is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
October is peeking around the corner.
1. Something on your October calendar that makes you smile?
My sister and I will be doing a Sister's Weekend! We did this for the first time last year for my birthday. We had such a good time catching up and spending time together we decided to make a yearly event.
This year we will be heading to Madeline Island, Lake Superior
2. Food for the soul or music for the soul...which camp are you in? Tell us why.
Music for the soul. I love music. I have music playing in the background all the time. One of my favorite stations is KUSC out of Southern California. Click here to check out KUSC
I love that you can stream your favorite music on line.
3. What are two or three things you've learned recently as the result of an online search?
I have been doing some research about Madeline Island. I found some ideas of things to do and see on the Island.
I researched the movie the Russian Woodpecker. I heard about it showing at the Milwaukee Film Festival and I wanted to know what it was about.
4. Share your favorite game day recipe. You can describe it, post the how-to, or add a link to the actual recipe.
I love salsa and chips!
Monday I shared an easy Fresh Freezer Salsa recipe.
5. What are your five essential steps for creating the perfect morning routine?
Getting up on time. I do not like when I over sleep.
I like to have the house to myself for awhile in the morning. Everyone else is asleep.
I love to get a walk in or some sort of exercise in the morning. I feels good to have it done for the day.
I like to shower in the mornings. A shower is my true wake up call.
Breakfast, I like to eat with my boys. It is a great way to start the day with them.
6. What small thing have you taken note of today?
Our neighbors tree is starting to drop leaves. I love watching them fall.
7. Sum up your September in seven words or less.
School!! Harvesting the Garden!! Lunar eclipse ~ blood moon.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Have a great week!