Baseball is back. Did you know I love the Milwaukee Brewers?
Yep, the Brewers are going to be rebuilding the team this year and for the next few. I have a lot of new players to learn. Ups and downs, I still enjoy the game.
And the best part is listening on the radio to Mr. Baseball call the game.
It is Wednesday! It is time for the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What does retirement mean to you? Are you planning for it, not thinking about it, looking forward to it, or dreading it?
Retirement sounds like fun to me. I am not thinking about it yet, I am in raising Teen Age Son mode right now. My son Sam has his driver's test Monday.
2. It's International Guitar Month...do you play? Does anyone in your family play? What's a song you especially like to hear played on the guitar or a favorite song featuring the guitar?
I wish I woke up knowing how to play the guitar. I love the guitar. Sadly, no one in our family plays.
Our worship leader is an amazing guitar player. I love how he leads our church in worship.
I love campfire songs with the guitar.
I love music...so this list could go on and on!
3. What's your comfort food?
4. What's one activity or area of your life where you absolutely never procrastinate?
Getting outside and spending time in the garden.
5. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Does your local store bag the groceries for you or is it a do-it-yourself kind of place? Do you like someone packing your groceries?
My husband and I enjoy going together to do the grocery shopping.
Yes, our local market bags our groceries.
I do like someone packing my groceries. I do place my items out of the cart on to the check out somewhat in the order of how I like things to be bagged. My husband laughs at my ways.
6. What's the coolest thing you've seen in nature?
Glacier National Park ~ Montana, USA
7. Share a favorite quote about home.
My Kitchen Prayer
God bless my little kitchen
I love its every nook
And bless me as I do my work
Wash pots and pans and cook.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Our first born son will be celebrating his 16th birthday on Thursday.
I honestly have no idea where the time has gone.
This little man of mine, now can pick up his mom and has to stoop down to hug her.
We talk and the talks we have are so special to me. It is always before bed, it always has been before bed. He will open up, tell me his dreams, what may be troubling him or just share something funny.
I am proud of him. He is a Godly young man. I pray he will continue on the path.
Happy Birthday to Sam!