It is Wednesday and we are back to the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
|They are no longer this small...both taller than me, but just as silly!|
These two make me smile.
1. Let's all think happy thoughts...share one of yours here.
My family! Those two in the above photo!!
2. There's a Chinese proverb that says, "If you want happiness for an hour take a nap, if you want happiness for a day-go fishing...." What say you? If you want happiness for a day _____________.
If you want happiness for a day let us go outside!
3. Where do you go to decompress from the world around you?
I head for a walk. The best way for me to get away from it all is to go for a walk or take a hike in the woods. I love nature and getting outside.
4. What song never fails to make you happy?
Norah Jones ~ Sunrise
5. Wednesday is National Fast Food Day. Should that be a thing? Apparently it is, so tell us what's the last 'fast food' you consumed? If you were putting together your own version of a 'happy meal' what would you include?
Culver's is our family's favorite fast food.
My parents are dairy farmers. We are proud to support Culver's, because Culver's supports farmers. The below statement is from Culver's website.
From Gratitude to Full-Fledged SupportCulver’s wouldn't be what it is today without the family farms that grow and produce the wholesome, delicious food we so proudly serve. From the cattle ranches of the Great Plains to the dairy farms of Wisconsin and south to Georgia’s chicken country, it’s important to us to make sure farm families across the nation clearly see how thankful we are for their hard work and dedication.
So now, through our support for the National FFA Organization, we are giving back to today’s farm families, while helping ensure the future of the next generation.
6. In a few sentences tell us why you blog.
Blogging is a way for me to share what I find fun in life with others. It is a way for me to practice writing. And it has become a special place to find encouragement and meet so many wonderful people. The friendships built within the blogging community are amazing.
7. List seven things you're feeling especially grateful for today.
3. Heat ... Wisconsin is starting to get chilly ... snow flurries are forecast for the weekend
4. Garden goodness that we harvested this summer
5. My husband's employer ... a great company who cares about the employees
6. Our small town of Cameron, who is still mourning the loss of a police officer ... how this community wrapped its arms around the family
7. My dog Molly, who is my walking buddy
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Wishing all my Hodgepodge friends a great Thanksgiving.
I will be taking next week Wednesday off from the blog.
Enjoy your holiday!