It is Wednesday and it is time for the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
|Do you like the smell of the marigold?|
1. Are there any men or women in blue on your family tree?
Yes, my grandpa. He was Military Police.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
Yes, sometimes I do have the Sunday night blues. Especially if we have enjoyed a lovely family weekend.
As my boys are growing up, Sunday nights have become TV night for us. For the past few weeks we have been watching PBS. We just finished watching Inspector Lewis. A series on Winston Churchill starts September 11.
More changes are coming for this mom of growing boys...I been fighting the my boys are growing up blues, something I always seem to have when school starts up again.
Sam is in 11th grade this year!
Atticus is in 9th grade this year!
3. I read the color blue is an appetite suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How do you feel about blue cheese? Love it or blech? If you're a fan, what's something you like that's made with blue cheese?
I have never eaten blue cheese.
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? Complete this thought: I work best when____________________.
After my morning coffee.
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
Yes, I agree.
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
Glacier National Park is my very favorite.
Mount Rushmore is the one I plan to visit before my December birthday.
7. Bid farewell to August in seven words or less.
August is my favorite month!
8. Insert your own random thought here.