|Ice Fishing with little friends in an ice shack, nice and warm.|
It is Wednesday!
It is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. Have you ever been fishing? Did you catch a fish? If so did you keep it or throw it back? If you haven't been fishing is that something you'd like to try?
Yes, I grew up fishing. I love to river fish. Each day while growing up, I would go down to the river and fish. I would catch fish and bring them home for my dad to clean.
In Wisconsin we also go Ice Fishing. Many fun days in the ice shack fishing, playing cards and having a snack.
Fish out of water, big fish in a small pond, living in a fishbowl, packed in like sardines, this is a fine kettle of fish, plenty of fish in the sea, fish or cut bait...which fishy phrase most recently applies to some area of your life?
"this is a fine kettle of fish"
Saturday our vehicle got stuck in the mud.
2. What's something you're always fishing for in your purse, wallet, desk, or kitchen junk drawer?
I am always fishing for my lip gloss in my purse.
3. Your favorite fish tale or movie?
I am not sure if this is my favorite, but it is one that we recently watched.
In The Heart of The Sea
4. Are you sunrise, daylight, twilight or night? Explain why you chose your answer.
I am sunrise.
I enjoy morning.
I am one of those people who wakes up ready for the day.
I start talking and laughing and planning.
When we first got married, this drove my husband crazy.
After 20 years, he is somewhat use to it.
5. What's the oldest piece of clothing you own and still wear?
My jean jacket.
6. We've got one more month of (officially) winter here in the Northern hemisphere. Are you feeling the need for a getaway? What's been the best and worst part of your winter so far?
The weather in Wisconsin has been absolutely crazy this winter of 2016/2017.
I am not a fan of negative temperatures.
I do enjoy a nice 20 degree day with snow falling and me out cross country skiing.
Northern Wisconsin hit a high of 55 degrees Saturday, February 18th. Our family participated in a ski event. We sloshed across the course.
click on the link below to read our story
|Sam caught the big one!|
7. The Wednesday Hodgepodge lands on National Margarita Day...will you be celebrating? Frozen or on the rocks? Are you a Jimmy Buffet fan? If so, what's your favorite JB tune?
No, I will not be celebrating.
I am not a big fan of Jimmy Buffet.
I only know a couple of his songs.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Anyone missing these two?