About The River

Monday, November 20, 2017

Joy List Monday and Happy Thanksgiving

Frosty Milkweed

Joy List Monday
♥ a weekly reminder  ♥

a reminder to stop and pay attention to the little beauties and graces that
make life magical and to set aside time for gratitude each day

♥ sunshine
after two weeks of damp mist, cold to the bones grey November weather


 ♥ kitten silliness
Penelope is a sweetheart, she likes to sneak up and attack when you are not looking

♥ thanksgiving dessert
homemade cinnamon ice cream all ready to go for Thanksgiving dessert  

♥blog friendships
thankful for all of my blog friends
your encouragement, friendly advice and the friendships we have built over the years of blogging makes my heart swell with gratitude

Happy Thanksgiving my friends.




 

14 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving my friend! I hope you save me some of that ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving sweet Carla. Hope you enjoy your family and all the blessings this coming Thanksgiving. Love that pic you caught of the frost on the milkweed. Hugs to little Miss Penelope. So happy she has all of you for her forever home.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade cinnamon ice-cream???? Forget the turkey and stuffing, this would be my first, second, and third course!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw....you're the sweetest! And cinnamon ice cream in coffee sounds sooooo good to me right now. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, I love this Joylist. So much to be thankful and grateful for! I am lucky to have found you in this blogosphere! You, Heather (Our Life in a Click) and Kris (Big Rigs) are my peeps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your joy list makes my heart glad tonight. I hope you and your sweet family have a blessed Thanksgiving. You sure add a lot of joy to my life! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes we all should stop and smell the roses. Wonderful Joy List. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your ice cream sounds delicious. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Blogging friendships...yes!! Grateful for you my sweet friend. Enjoy that kitten silliness!! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving Carla, to you and your family! That milkweed looks like some kind of weird sea creature!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love each and every one of these. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  12. it looks like you have a lot to be thankful for in your life, Carla! I appreciate our friends ship so much! Keep up those lovely photos!

    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you and yours had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    My good wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!