About The River

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Hot Fudge Golden Grahmas Parfait

 Hot Fudge Golden Grahams Parfait
This is a fun sundae. We hosted a dinner party a few weeks ago and I wanted to try a new dessert. I found this fun recipe and it did not disappoint.

What you need:
1 cup sugar
3 tablespoons honey
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
2 1/2 cups Golden Grahams cereal
1/2 cup toasted sliced almonds

Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; lightly grease.
Bring sugar, honey, and 3 tablespoons water to a boil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Cook without stirring, until mixture is a deep-amber color, 6 to 7 minutes; remove from heat.
Immediately stir in salt and baking soda, then quickly stir in cereal and almonds.

Spread mixture on prepared baking sheet. Let cool until hardened, 40 to 45 minutes.
 Break into clusters.

Scoop up your ice cream, add your honey comb and swirl on your hot fudge!

Enjoy!
 

15 comments:

  1. Carla, That sure looks yummy. I bet your fellows like it. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that would be yummy...a favorite for your family! I actually bought the ingredients to make nachos yesterday! lol Football season snacks! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does sounds like something that I would have made years ago as it sounds yummy. I'm trying hard to stay away from sugar and I know if I made it, I would not be able to resist.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm writing this down. It looks like something my granddaughters would like to help make during the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum! They look delicious. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You had me at sugar and graham! Looks wonderful and will be a great recipe to use for small group or book club!! Thank you for sharing! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love serving ice cream for dessert, especially when it is HOT in Florida! This sounds like a delicious topping! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum!!! Happy Friday. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks really good! Happy Friday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All I can say, is OH MY GOODNESS!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And to think, I've just made up my mind to lose a few pounds! :) This sounds so good! I will keep the recipe! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh... I know Cliff would love this! I'll have to make him some.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you all enjoyed it :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!