About The River

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Our America Tree

God Bless America
Starting after 9/11 we began to decorate an America tree. This was to honor our many friends who went away to fight in the war. It was a great way to show guests into our home the importance of remembering all of United States Military, men and women, who were far away from family defending our freedom. We received many ornaments as gifts to add to our America tree.
  This year I found this one for us to add. May we never forget! God guide our leaders, military and citizens. May we always stand for freedom and be that One Nation Under God!

1 comment:

  1. If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked way, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

    I like your America tree.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!