About The River

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Book Review ~ The Kite Fighters

 The Kite Fighters
Author ~Linda Sue Park

The boys and I enjoyed this book for many reasons. Atticus enjoyed the humor with the boys. Sam enjoyed learning about another culture and I enjoyed the friendship between the boys.

It took place in Seoul, Korea, 1473.

A special story about brothers.

"The author has drawn her characters with a sure touch, creating two very different boys struggling to figure out who they are. With ease and grace, Park brings these long-ago children to life." - School Library Journal
 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good book. Hope you all are enjoying the week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so interesting. I would love to read it! I'll put it on my reading list! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds good. Hope your boys both turn out to be avid readers. Mine did not...boo hoo. btw...I made your 'dilly beans' and have one more day to go before tasting them. Thanks for sharing that recipe. I'm looking forward to eating them.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!