About The River

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Montana Coffee Traders

 Montana Coffee Traders
Huckleberry Fresh from the Mountains

Huckleberry Coffee, yummy...this was one of our treats that we brought back home with us to Wisconsin from hour trip to Montana.

Not only do people like Huckleberries, bears do too. I love the art work on the bag of coffee just as much as I love the coffee.

Montana Coffee Traders 

What treats do you like to bring back from your trips?

Did you ever get a T-Shirt that said, "My grandma and grandpa went to Hawaii and they brought me back this T-Shirt." ? 

I did. 






8 comments:

  1. I love finding things like this on our travels.The bags are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What nostalgia you brought back to me! My one visit to Montana I distinctly remember huckleberry jams and syrups, etc for sale everywhere. Huckleberries are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love coffee and these bags are pretty! I've never tasted huckleberries! In my younger years, I collected cookbooks from wherever we travelled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Usually shells, stones and beach glass always come home in some form or other. Sometimes cuttings of plants too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So the coffee is actually made from huckleberries? Yum...or even just coffee...yum.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not fond of coffee but the graphics are wonderful. Our trips revolve around antiques...and I usually find soething to add to my own collections. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huckleberry? That must be a berry we don't have around here? It is beautiful packaging!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!