About The River

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

How Do You Cozy?



My blog friend Heather at Our Life in a Click  joins up in TBB asks ... each start of a new month a new set of questions. Here we go... 

How Do You Cozy?

1. Slippers .. No .. I wear cozy socks inside my Birkenstock's. 

2. What is your favorite blanket?
My mom made me an afghan, the pattern is called Fisherman's. It is dark blue. It is perfect for snuggling in to read, nap or watch t.v.

3. Thin or Thick Pillow? Thin pillow with cooling memory foam for me.

4. Favorite warm beverage?  A warm cup of mint tea after dinner.

5. Robe: Yes or No? Robe after the shower and getting ready for the day. 

6. Favorite Comfort Snack Food?  Popcorn

7. Movies or T.V. Series Binge?  T.V. Series binge as of late.. catching up with The Crown.

8. Actual P.J.'s or Leggings? P.J.'s for me!

9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair? The couch, in the corner of our sectional.

10. Hoodie, T-shirt or Sweater?  Sweater!

How do you Cozy?

 

15 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad you joined in! Fuzzy socks in Birks sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually have cold feet and wear my socks and fuzzy slippers. Fun questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know the art of cozy! for me...fuzzy socks with sticky dots on the bottom, robe and nightgown after evening shower, and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I had forgotten the best! Swiss Miss peppermint cocoa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cosy answers. Isn’t The Crown a brilliant series, can’t wait for the 3rd series, though a little wary of the cast changes xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Socks make all the difference to being cosy! Was fun reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you get cozy. All things I would have answered.
    Happy Thursday.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is a fun meme to do. Another woman I follow did this one too. I think I will have to try it sometime. Enjoyed reading your answers. I'm going to have to try some socks with my Birkenstock's......

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope I think of this next week. But since I missed it this week, I'll answer here: Slippers or socks, (I like the idea of socks inside the Birkenstocks) as long as there's no water or crumbs on the floor. Favorite blanket is a white fluffy one that Smokey likes to lie on, so I use that one to have her near me. :-) Thin, ULTRA thin pillow. I've had maybe longer than you've been alive, Carla, but I love that thing. I do put fresh pillowcases on it, in case you're wondering. LOL My favorite warm beverage is strong coffee, black, early in the morning. Yes to robe, evening for watching TV with my favorite snack, pistachios (so that it takes time shelling them). Never TV, just series like The Crown, Vera, George Gently, Midsomer Murders, Father Brown, Doctor Blake. Not leggings. Too snug. Cozy up at the end of the couch so I can put my feet up and sometimes work on journaling while watching TV. Sweater or polar fleece jacket for me. Now I feel like I should get cozy and watch Netflix, but it's way too early. :-O

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are always so much fun. Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. With this change in weather, it is definitely time to start thinking "cozy"! I am so looking forward to cozy socks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our answers are the basically same!! Although I've been known to throw my bathrobe on like a sweater in the middle of the day. I like to be very cozy all day long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love wearing slippers …
    I just love my cup of tea …

    Fun post!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!