It is Wednesday. It is time for the Hodgepodge.
It is easy to join in.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. Speaking of skating...when did you last 'skate on thin ice', 'skate over the details', 'encounter a cheapskate', or just plain skate?
Just plain skate...that seems to be what I am doing on our driveway. Our driveway is on the North side. It is a skate or slip walk down the driveway until Spring!
2. What would you say is the biggest problem of people your age?
3. What's your favorite accessory? Is it something you wear every day, often, or only on special occasions?
Earrings. I love earrings. I wear earrings every day.
4. January 20th is National Cheese Lover's Day. Are you a lover of cheese? What's your favorite dish made with cheese? Last thing you ate that contained some kind of cheese?
Yes, I love cheese. I am a Wisconsin farm girl, so I guess cheese is in the blood.
If you have time, click on the link below. My favorite cheese store in all of Wisconsin!
I love to eat cheese and crackers. My favorite dish would be my husbands homemade pizza.
The last thing I ate that contained some kind of cheese? I had a snack of cheese and crackers, Mild Cheddar, Colby and Colby Jack.
5. What's something guaranteed to make you roll your eyes?
My husband and his I Fart App - I will confess, I have laughed a couple of times. Honestly! Sometimes it is hard to be the only girl in this house. My boys just go bonkers when my husband starts to fart with his App.
6. Your favorite book series?
The Little House Books by Laura Ingalls Wilder
Farmer Boy is my favorite.
7. Why did you choose your profession?
I am a Domestic Engineer ... Tee Hee ... I like that.
We have been blessed with the opportunity for me to continue in my profession.
8. Insert your own random thought here.