About The River

Monday, September 18, 2017

Street Sale

Hello Friends,
Just a note to let you know, I will be taking a blog break this week.

This year our village is having its 40th Street Sale.
My mom has been making crafts this summer. If you are a regular here at The River, you know my dad had a heart attack in April. My parents are dairy farmers. With the heart attack came many other changes. My parents are no longer milking cows.
Both my dad and mom are enjoying trying new things.
Farm life keeps one very busy. They are enjoying time to do more with the hobbies they have.

My mom has always been a crafty gal. I asked her if she would like to set up together at the Street Sale. I will have my Autumn Decor and some late summer flower bouquets. My mom will have metal art, Christmas crafts and birch crafts.

 This week I will be harvesting and creating.

My Autumn Market at the Farmer Market 2016

 I will be back soon with photos and stories from the sale.

Have a great week!

 ♥
Carla
 

 

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a ton of fun!! Enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at the Street sale with your mom. It sounds like a lot of fun. I wish you good sales.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this last picture is awesome!! Is that something that sold? Everything looks so beautiful. I cannot wait to see all the pictures from this one, and I hope maybe one of you and your mom. I am looking forward to it! How awesome that you are doing it with your mom this year. I am so glad your dad is still doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see all of the crafty things you ladies made!! Have fun and enjoy your break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love craft fairs. I hope you and your mother do really well and enjoy the week! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to hear the you and your Mother will be setting up together at the craft fair. I love craft fairs, I've signed up for one in December. Carla, your things are so pretty. You will probably have the prettiest table there! Have a good week. Can't wait to see pictures. and, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope things go super well for you and your mom at the street sell. Please share your prettiest bouquets with us later!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun thing for you and your Mom to share together! I can't wait to see more pics! I hope it's a successful sale!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like a lot of hard work, but really rewarding and fun. Hope it's a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the comment above; we need a pic of you and your mom together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Carla,
    Ohhhhhh have a great time. How fun that you and your mom will be selling your talented treasures together. Enjoy.
    xoox
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what fun! I love Farmer's Markets! Your beautiful arrangements will be the hit of the show! I love your mom's metal works too, just lovely! Both of you together are a great team! Glad that your parents are slowing down and finding new and fun things to do. Enjoy your blogging break, busy though it will be! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun and I hope it's going well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish we were up your way so we could stop by!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Carla and family, How I wish I could visit with you and your Mom and see all your creations! Sounds delightful. I am returning from a very long blog break and wanted to wish you all a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Carla, I hope you enjoyed your break, I'm back from a long blog break myself. I love Farmer's Markets and hope you and your mom had a lot of sales. Everything looks wonderful! Happy Fall to you!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!