About The River

Monday, February 6, 2012

LOL

We spent last night watching the Super Bowl with our Pastor and some friends. We did a lot of visiting, eating and not a lot of watching the Super Bowl. :-) We did see a few fun commercials. Mr. Quiggly was our favorite! We all LOL!

Our Pastor's wife had the great intuition for us to skip the half time show. Heard all about it today on the news. Wonder who comes up with these shows? They always have the same lame excuse "We did not know they were going to do that!" Mmmm, I wonder!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a football fan...at all, but hubby enjoys it and our son does too. It sounds like you had a wonderfull time of fellowship. =). I'll settle for a good book or a good movie. I was looking for a copy of 'Seal Morning' on dvd...and found they just aren't available unless I want to pay upward of $200. Makes me very thankful for the two old VHS copies I do have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. About halftime shows, I think our society has so decayed that there's a whole lot that's approved of now - or at least simply ignored - rather than being vehemently rejected and deleted.

    I was in early 20th century England during the Superbowl, I'm afraid. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!