About The River

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine Man

Are you in need of a fun Valentine Craft? We made Valentine Men this weekend. Easy, Fun and full of Valentine Love!
My Valentine lady. All that you need is some fun paper, markers, scissors, googly eyes and glue.

I cut my paper strips for the arms and legs with my paper cutter. I traced hearts out on paper to help the boys make hearts.

I love glue dots for some projects. With making our Valentine Men we used glue dots to attach the arms, legs and hearts. We used regular glue for the eyes.

Sam's Valentine man...George! I like the glasses.

Atticus made Bob. I like the nose on Bob. 
Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I love the hair on Bob. Cute Valentines, guys!! :-)♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day Carla! I love your Valentine 'men'. Your boys did a great job with those fellows. =)

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!