A sweet little cottage I would love to take a peek in.
When we go for a ride out to the Sportsmen's Club that my boys shoot trap at, my husband always takes me by my favorite little dream cottage.
It is Wednesday and you know what that means. It is time for the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What would you say is your strongest sense?
2. Do you believe in the idea of a 'sixth sense'? Why or why not?
Yes, I do. I think it is also called a gut feeling. Or a nudge from a prayer you have been seeking an answer.
3. When do you most feel like a slave to time? Explain.
Oh, that awful Day Light Savings time!
Set ahead or set back ... it does not matter ... all I know is you mess up my time!
4. Have you ever worked in a restaurant? How would you rate the experience? If you could own a restaurant what kind would it be?
Yes, I have worked in a restaurant. In fact that is how I met my husband. I was a waitress/dishwasher. He was a bartender.
I enjoyed the time doing both jobs, but that might be because I was also busy flirting with the bartender.
If I owned a restaurant I would keep the menu simple.
5. Ever traced your family tree? Share something interesting you learned there.
This is something I plan to do. I have notes given to me from both sides of my family.
6. What did your childhood bedroom look like?
Neat and Tidy .... I made my bed every morning. I loved to rearrange my bedroom. My bedroom was painted pink!
I would decorate my room for the seasons. My dad always found me a little fresh Christmas tree for my room. He would place it in a coffee can so I could keep it watered.
7. Anyone who knows me knows I love_______________________?
8. Insert your own random thought here.