About The River

Thursday, August 25, 2011

My favorite house


I love this house! It is a cute little house in the woods on the way to Brill, WI. I was nervous taking photos of it, I thought the owners might come out and say something to me....like... why are you taking photos of our house?  :-)
Jeremy said he could see the two of us together in this house when we are old and gray. The grandkids are playing in the woods and I am working in the flower garden. In the winter we would have a fire in the fireplace. After an afternoon of skiing we would sit by the fire with hot cocoa and marshmallows.
I would loved to see the inside of the house....then I would start to day dream about decorating.
I am already starting to day dream....have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!