About The River

Friday, February 15, 2013

On the Road Friday

Hello
It is Friday and we will be heading off to Ashland, Wisconsin today. One of my favorite towns in Wisconsin.

This weekend we will be participating in the Book Across the Bay. Check it out here.

Here we are...last year 2012!
Each year we try to think of a fun glow stick idea. See my shamrock sunglasses up top my head. The boys put glowsticks on their ski poles.  

This video is one of my favorites. It really tells the story behind Book Across the Bay.



Have fun watching the video and I will tell you all about our 2013 Book Across the Bay next week.

     We are also excited to visit my blogging buddy and her family, Angie.
Check out her blog Messy Cars and Muddy Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

High Fives from Wisconsin!