About The River

Friday, February 22, 2013

On the Road Friday

I figured we needed some color this Friday, after all the snow.
So lets take a trip to a garden.
 July 2012, our dear friend Judy took us on a garden tour.
We had a wonderful time. 

A fairy garden. I love the little chair. 
 
 The story about the door.

Our gardener and tour guide, explained she found this door at a garage sale for $10.00. It sat in her garage for two years. Then inspiration! She knew just what to do with it.

I love it!
 "Hello" said the tree.

 I love this idea.
 My son Sam captured this photo. I like it.
 As we all enjoy the moisture we are receiving, we can think of how beautiful spring will be.
We are blessed with the snow, because our area is very dry.
I know the plants, grass and trees will be very happy.

Thank You for coming along today.
Enjoy the weekend.
   

4 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! I especially like the door offering that bit of whimsy in the flower garden. We have a cousin who has the same type of thing, and it's always so interesting to visit his fanciful gardens! Thanks for giving us this bit of fun and green in the midst of a snowstorm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is charming! Love it all....Happy week-end to you too. I like happy days...thoughts...sometimes we make our own sunshine...like that wonderful garden tour. Talk about inspiration, wow. My daughter took me on one last summer and it changed my gardening outlook in fun ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great break from winter to see such a beautiful garden. The door in the garden, that is genius. I love it. So unexpected but it blends so beautifully. And, Sam has quite the eye for photo composition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Though I don't mind the snow, it does my heart good to see green. Looks like a fun garden.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!