About The River

Friday, September 21, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

On the Road Friday
Today we will be heading out to a baseball game. So get your popcorn, crackerjacks and peanuts ready.

We went to two Eau Claire Express games this summer. Lots of fun watching these young men try for the big league! Head over to the Eau Claire Express for more information.

We found it fun that you can be a host family to a young player. If you love baseball, like we do, this would be so much fun. You provide a home and bed for a player during the season. Your family receives free tickets for the season. Your family is able to attend special events. You have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the future of a young man. You might be getting to know a future Major League Baseball player!

 I love how ball fields look at night.

Guess what? Baseball is still in full swing! We love to listen to games. We only have a few t.v channels, and none of them air baseball. We love to listen! I think that is more fun. 
The Milwaukee Brewers are still playing and are fighting to stay in for a chance for the World Series!

Have a great Friday! Thanks for coming along on the road with me today! 

2 comments:

  1. Fun post, Carla! I had a shoebox full of baseball cards when I was a teenager. Today, if I still had them, I could be a rich woman. Alas, my mother threw them out when I was gone to Bolivia for a year. Wah. Oh well. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! And as always, your pics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!