Welcome to the Hodgepodge!
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. June 23rd is National Pink Day. What's your favorite something pink?
Pink is my second favorite color.
I had a pink bedroom growing up.
My grandma bought me pink satin sheets when I was in 8th grade.
Today, I have a pink phone case. The color is actually called POWER PINK!
2. What did you enjoy most about gym class when you were in school? How about the least?
Our gym class loved to play floor hockey. Our Phy Ed teacher was the best. He just let us play floor hockey just about the entire year.
Volleyball was my least favorite sport to play. I just could not get that volleyball to go forward.
3. What memory is brought to mind by the smell of roses?
The entry to my Grandparents home was surrounded by roses on both sides.
4. Do you prefer to read or write?
I like to do both.
5. Sam Keen is quoted as saying, 'Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.' Would you agree? Is laziness ever respectable? How will you be lazy this summer?
I do not know if I am ever lazy. I always seem to be doing something.
Relaxing on the deck with a new book.
Canoeing on the river.
6. The Florida Keys, Disney World, or a resort somewhere on the Gulf Coast...which Florida destination would you choose (and why) if the trip were today?
I think my boys would enjoy it.
Disney Hollywood Studios
Yes, I think they would love that.
Disney Animal Kingdom would be next.
7. What question do you hate to answer?
Do you wish one of your boys was a girl?
I hate that question and usually roll my eyes at the inconsiderate person who asked it.
My husband and I have been blessed with two healthy boys.
We are thankful!
8. Insert your own random thought here.