Welcome Wednesday it is time for the Hodgepodge.
Joyce asks the questions.
We answer the questions.
1. What's something fun you're looking forward to on your May calendar?
My son Atticus has a birthday in May! May 18th.
My husband and I will celebrate our 19th Anniversary on May 31st.
Wisconsin turns green in May. Wisconsin is beautiful in May.
May also brings gardening.
2. What are some images that come to mind when you hear the word mother?
Soft loving hands to give hugs, rub backs and comb hair.
Smiles...lots of encouraging smiles.
Thumbs Up ... that is what I give my boys when they are competing in Shooting Sports or trying something new.
3. What's something beautiful you own or have seen that's made of glass?
This little vase belonged to my grandma.
I love how the sun hits the glass in the afternoon light.
4. Was today typical? If not what made it unusual?
Thankfully, I can say today was typical.
5. What is a quality you wish you could have more of?
self - confidence
6. What's the next major purchase you need to make? Will it happen in the month of May?
We plan to build a new small sized deck on the front of our home.
Will it happen in May?
I do not think so, but you never know.
7. What responsibility/job/work did you dislike while growing up but has proved helpful to you as an adult?
I grew up on a dairy farm.
Jobs like cleaning calf pens were not a favorite.
I think when it comes to jobs that I am not all that excited about doing, but they have to get done, I remind myself of cleaning the calf pens.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My new garden tool.
Pretty in Pink!