About The River

Saturday, October 19, 2013

A fun way to say "Hello"

A fun way to say "Hi" to a friend. Send your friend a fun card and a recipe. Check out all of our fun cards at our shop Studio 206

What a fun idea to send our pretty Apples, Apples card with a great apple recipe. Apple pie, apple crisp or spiced up apple chips.

 We enjoyed making and eating these fun chips. 

Spiced Up Apple Chips
We loved how these apple chips turned out. I just love the star in the center of the apple.

Spiced Up Apple Chips
Preheat oven to 200 degrees
Place sugar, cinnamon and other spice (I used nutmeg and ginger too) in a bowl. I did this all by taste...just until I got that right flavor. 
Slice your apples as thin as you can. Gently pat dry. Place apples in bowl of cinnamon and sugar, coat apples.
Place apples on a baking pan.
Bake apples until crisped. My apples took four hours. They were perfect. Our house smelled great too.
Have fun and enjoy!

 

1 comment:

  1. Those apple chips sound good! I just tried pear chips. They taste great but I think I could have baked them longer. I'll have to try the apples next.

    ReplyDelete

High Fives from Wisconsin!